At Appian, were not only about building awesome software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software! As a Senior Software Engineer on our Developer Experience Team, you will create the internal developer tools that help our Engineers build the next generation of our core low-code application development platform & help tackle our most challenging technical problems alongside other brilliant engineers.
What is Appian? Its a low-code application platform that lets business people build powerful enterprise web & mobile apps with flexible, visual models instead of clunky custom code.
- You have 6+ years experience building & delivering software applications
- Youre passionate about making developers more productive, & creating an ideal development environment
- You spend your time identifying & building new tools & technologies to solve inefficiencies with developing complex code at scale
- You have no fear changing hundreds of files at once in order to simplify & improve the coding experience
- You have experience in a CI/CD environment in AWS or continuous integration systems, like Jenkins
- You want to work closely with your customers & delight your colleagues
- You hold a BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent years of experience writing code
How Youll Contribute:
- In a small scrum team you will develop simple yet elegant solutions to complex technical problems at the intersection of Engineering & IT
- Help fellow developers leverage your tools & assist with diagnosing problems with their environment or workflow
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.