Glossiers mission to democratize beauty is brought to life visually & in words & video by the creative team. We communicate that mission through curated campaigns & IRL experiences to create a visual dialogue of what Glossier looks & feels like.
The Creative team is looking for a quick-thinking, hyper-creative & nimble content producer to create content to support social & video, as well as some writing for Into the Gloss. This person is an out-of-the-box thinker, understands the Glossier point of view within the beauty universe & social landscape, & uses that knowledge to come up with inventive & engaging storytelling.
You could say our team functions like an internal incubatora hub of talent including creative direction, content, production, visual merchandising & designthat works collectively to build the future beauty company. Our approach is inclusive, discerning, & above all personal.
6 Month Expectations
- Regularly ideate & create content for Glossiers social channels in collaboration with the social media editor
- Bring several new franchises to life on YouTube & Instagram
- Contribute to/track growth metrics towards growth goals across all social platforms
- Write engaging stories for Into the Gloss at a weekly cadence
12 Month Expectations
- Create & refine strategy for YouTube
- Working with social editor, refine strategy for Instagram particularly as it applies to video (InstaStories, IGTV)
- Working with talent & partnerships, find & nurture video talent
- Create video programming slate
- Implement processes for sharing learnings across video & social platforms
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in editorial & content creation
- Extensive beauty knowledge & a beauty writing background
- Deep knowledge of social media analytics & applying insights towards growth & engagement goals
- Basic photo editing skills
- Experience producing video, video editing a bonus
- Based in New York, NY or willing to relocate
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination