At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is seeking a Business Recruiter to help us grow the exciting & new Lyft Bikes & Scooters division. This role will report into the Business Recruiting Manager in NY. We're looking for folks who can drive & manage an efficient yet quality process & be a strategic partner to our hiring managers. You should have experience owning a pipeline & reporting out on your success. You should bring a level of gravitas & polish while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft scale this new business!
Bikeshare is a natural extension of Lyft's core approach to improving transportation access & building community through offerings such as shared rides & the integration of public transit in our app. These investments are making it possible to have fewer cars on the road & reduced congestion. Learn morehere!
- Manage full-cycle Business recruiting process for the Lyft Bikes & Scooters organization ensuring a seamless, uniform & incredibly positive candidate experience
- Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current & future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline & recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source & connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online & internal databases, employee referrals & passive candidates through networking & research
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes & tools
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions & team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager & any relevant stakeholders & working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- You will partner closely with the HRBP in charge of the relevant organization
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, & offer packages based on the position & company requirements
- Building diverse & inclusive teams
- 3-4+ years of direct recruiting experience
- Demonstrated Business recruiting experience (in-house & agency)
- Proven ability to manage internal & external stakeholders
- Operate with an incredible sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- Has built & maintained a broad network of professional relationships
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Impeccable written & verbal communications skills
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.