At Noom, we use scientifically proven methods to help our users create healthier lifestyles, & manage important conditions like Type-II Diabetes, Obesity, & Hypertension. Our Engineering team is at the forefront of this challenge, solving complex technical & UX problems on our mobile apps that center around habits, behavior, & lifestyle.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our Site Reliability team & help us improve & maintain our infrastructure. We host everything on AWS, & are in the process of converting many of our systems to modern technologies like Docker, serverless computing, & CloudFormation. If you like to build great tools that help engineers move fast without breaking things, well love working with you!
What Youll Like About Us
- We work on problems that affect the lives of real people. Our users depend on us to make positive changes to their health & their lives.
- We base our work on scientifically-proven, peer-reviewed methodologies that are designed by medical professionals
- Were a respectful, diverse, & dynamic environment in which Engineering is a first-class citizen, & where youll be able to work on a variety of interesting problems that affect the lives of real people.
- We offer a generous budget for personal development expenses like training courses, conferences, & books.
- Youll get three weeks paid vacation & a flexible work policy that is remote- & family-friendly (about 50% of our engineering team is fully remote). We worry about results, not time spent in seats.
- Delicious (and nutritious) daily lunches & snacks prepared by Sam, our NYC office on-site chef.
What Well Like About You
- You have 4+ years of experience working with AWS.
- You have excellent knowledge of key technologies like Lambda, ECS, & CloudFormation.
- You have experience building tools & templates that engineers can self-serve to quickly deploy new systems in a safe & scalable manner.
- You have worked with & supported a remote team.
- You possess excellent communication skills & the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- You have a proven track record of building complex infrastructure that is rock-solid &