The mission of the Performance & Reporting team is to create & monitor the standards by which the Customer Care team operates, which includes delivering great service to our customers across the three-sided marketplace (customers, restaurants, & riders). The central Customer Care team is expanding rapidly & the Performance & Reporting team needs to mirror this growth in order to provide outstanding support to our Customer Care teams. We currently cover thirteen markets across Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia & Australia.
Key to this expansion is an immediate need for a Senior Analyst to support the Performance function within Customer Care. We need somebody who can hit the ground running; a self-starter who is comfortable in creating action-oriented insights & supporting cross functional collaboration to reach performance targets & would relish the opportunity to build trust in our data across the business.
- Scorecard management - build & maintain robust KPIs, support target setting & monitoring for in-house & outsourced partner teams
- Reporting function - gather requirements & build trusted data sets for the internal Customer Care team as well as across the business
- Stakeholder engagement - oversee interactions around Customer Care performance with Care Leadership Team & stakeholders in the wider business
- Planning - support the quarterly planning process, conduct root cause analysis
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with proven experience analysing, interpreting, & summarising complex data
- Proven track record of creating strong, collaborative relationships with customer care operations, external partners, & across function
- Strong attention to detail & accuracy is essential
- Experience of data extraction, manipulation & visualisation tools, e.g. Snowflake, Excel/Google Sheets & Looker
Preferred, not required
- Consulting background
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Language skills (e.g. French, Italian)
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, were always looking for new ideas & were very transparent about the decisions we make & why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer & plenty more we havent even encountered. How do data & technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - & there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth & personal impact is enormous.
Benefits & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business & we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away & relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners & because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed & able to share in the companys success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in & how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food & a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.