CareDox was founded on a simple yet compelling premise: providing free, secure medical technology for K-12 public schools ensures better, more consistent health care for Americas children. Our secure, HIPAA & FERPA-compliant platform is the crux of a new healthcare delivery model, providing parents & providers access to student medical charts, as well as useful alerts about health events. Today, we cover more than 4 million students in over 4,000 schools (nearly 20% of the total addressable market!) and, via our partnership with Healthy Schools, have expanded our in-school offerings to include much-needed curated solutions (immunizations, wellness checkups, care management programs, & more) at no cost to schools & families (funded by health insurers).
CareDox recently entered revenue stage, with contracts from a growing list of leading healthcare brands. In early 2018, the company also closed a Series B financing of $16 million, co-led by AI Life Sciences Investments (a division of Access Industries, a deep pocketed tech investor) & 7wire Ventures. CareDox is headquartered in Manhattan, with regional offices in Florida & Texas. We are a team of passionate individuals driven to provide the right care in the right place at the right time, & we would love for you to to join us.
Learn more at www.caredox.com
Senior Back-End Engineer
Are you a great fit for CareDox? You might be if youve got experience & had succeeded in challenges similar to the ones below:
- You have Solid communication & collaboration skills
- You have 3+ years of server or full stack development
- You have experience working on a software project lasting 2+ years - adding new features, improving existing features & fixing bugs
- Experience with a functional language, such as Elixir or similar.
- Experience working with relational DB, such as MySQL
- BS/MS Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
Nice To Have
- You've been in rapidly scaling and/or venture-backed company
- A guru with Linux admin, shell scripting, AWS, & DevOps
- You have worked with Redis, Redshift, Elasticsearch, Docker, GraphQL
Do you have questions about the role or wish to speak with our Talent Team or a Hiring Manager? Apply or inquire first by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our Benefits & perks:
- A comprehensive set of benefits including medical, dental, vision & life insurance for all employees shows we care about our people.
- Unlimited vacation (PTO) Policy
- We are always stocking up on coffee, soda, snacks & healthy food
- Company & team outings
- Dynamic Office Environment
Equal Opportunity: You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.