Shutterstock is seeking an Event Planner to manage the planning, production, & execution of Shutterstocks tentpole events, industry conferences, trade shows & festivals.
- Manage all aspects of events including event timelines, vendor management, logistics, production, shipments etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to determine event goals & strategy
- Provide creative input & work closely with the creative team on all event marketing collateral
- Negotiate with vendors & work with on-site A/V, vendors, caterers, venues, site management
- Report on event feedback & provide post-show reporting
- Update event budgets, track spending, & process payments
- Be hands on with all aspects of event preparations & logistics
- Proactively incorporate best practices, creative & fresh thinking to enhance our branded experiences
- 3+ years experience in event and/or trade show production; with international experience preferred
- Strong program management, organizational & communication skills
- Experience managing & executing events with & without agency support
- In-depth knowledge of technical & logistical aspects of live production
- Experience handling multiple projects & stakeholders
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, & excellent communication skills
- Skilled & creative problem solver
- Ability to multitask, & work efficiently in a high-paced environment
- Excellent flexibility & collaborative work style. Be a team player.
- Occasional extended hours & weekend work necessary
- Domestic & international travel is required
- Foreign language would be a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V