Lets face it, managing personal finances is hard. 70% of Americans struggle with at least one aspect of financial stability, 1 in 5 has no retirement savings, the average college student graduates with $37,000 in student loans, & the national credit card debt is over $1 trillion. At Digit, were building a smart financial assistant to help make financial health effortless for everyone.
We have a collaborative, diverse, & supportive culture & we look for people who are curious, ambitious, & mission-driven. If you're passionate about making an impact & helping real people every day we're excited to meet you!
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant who will support our General Counsel | Chief Compliance Officer & other senior leaders. From calendaring to meeting facilitation to everything in between, your impact will be felt across the organization as you will help us all run smoothly. If you excel at never losing sight of the details, enjoy taking on new tasks, & care deeply about company culture, we would love to chat. This role is based in San Francisco & reports to our Head of People.
What Youll Do:
- Manage & optimize multiple executive calendars
- Partner with your executives to help prioritize effectively
- Help increase organizational effectiveness by proactively keeping your executives informed & prepared for the day & week ahead
- Assist in creating & managing agendas for assigned departmental staff meetings
- Help organize & plan for internal events like offsites
- General administrative duties & special projects as needed
- Learn the ropes of legal, compliance, & ops
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting at least 1 executive
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you build trust easily
- Exceptional attention to detail & take pride in making sure others are well taken care of
- Problem-solving prowess - you can fix an issue in a pinch without missing a beat
- Strong project management, time management, & prioritization skills
- Extreme discretion with confidential information
- The ability to move quickly & context switch & manage your own bandwidth & boundaries
- A clear & effective communication style & the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- A growth mindset. If you want to stretch into learning about & touching on legal support (e.g., paralegal, contracts manager), compliance (e.g., supporting audits, doing light data analysis), or ops (e.g., handling internal cross-function work or interactions with external partners), this might be the perfect role for you.
Who We Are:
We want to eliminate the stress & anxiety people feel about their finances so they can focus on whats most important in their lives. We first mastered saving for people's near-term goals, helping our members automatically save over $5 billion. Today, we are harnessing our groundbreaking machine learning & personalization technology to give our members an automated smart financial assistant to manage all of their personal finances.
Were committed to doing the best work of our lives, together. Come see if we're the right team for you.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary & stock options
- 100% paid medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 100% paid life & disability insurance
- Fertility Reimbursement
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks & drinks
- Commuter & wellness benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 401k plan
- Collaborative workspace
Digit is a proud equal opportunity employer & we believe that a diverse & inclusive workforce is an imperative. We welcome people of different backgrounds, genders, races, ethnicities, abilities, sexual orientations, & perspectives, just to name a few. We do not discriminate based upon any protected class & we encourage candidates of all identities & backgrounds to apply. Digit considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Digit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.