The Director of IT is responsible for the management, strategy & execution of IT infrastructure for Glossier. This will include support for corporate offices in the US & UK, retail locations in New York & Los Angeles & multiple pop-up retail locations each year.
6 Month Expectations:
- Become expert in the various software tools used at Glossier & develop a long term strategic vision for the future
- Develop a best in class framework to support selecting & rolling out future software & infrastructure
- Implement key metrics . . .
- Develop processes to provide IT support for the growth of the organization of both permanent & pop-up locations.
12 Month Expectations:
- Have a clear vision of IT needs to support Glossiers growth over the next 3-5 years & have developed a process & roadmap to support that growth
- Create a well organized team with best in class processes to ensure seamless operations on a day to day basis
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+years experience of Operations/IT leadership
- Bachelors degree, in Information Technology or Engineering preferred
- Experience at a start-up eCommerce company is a plus
- Proficient at Excel
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination.