Location: New York City
The Product Manager, Advertiser Analytics will own the development & data presentation specifically for this vertical on DoubleVerifys enterprise analytics platform. The ideal candidate possesses an in-depth understanding of the ad-serving ecosystem with particular emphasis on the buy- & sell-sides of the media landscape & leading platforms, exchanges, & measurement/analytics vendors. This position requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, & an unwavering commitment to providing customers with transparency & an unparalleled analytics experience . Communication skills are critically important, as the position interfaces heavily at many levels within the org & externally with DVs clients.
This role requires a hands-on product manager who will be part of a cross-functional team, owning all aspects of the analytics & reporting product: requirements gathering, market research, prototyping & design, technical troubleshooting, & close coordination with Engineering & external vendors to plan & deliver products on time & within scope.
- Own the development of all client-facing reporting dashboards ensuring a cohesive & consistent analytics experience for DV customers
- Define the product vision with Senior Management, Sales Operations, Marketing, Sales & R&D based on customer feedback & functional needs
- Collect customer feedback using both qualitative & quantitative methods, to better understand & anticipate the needs of DVs clients (A/B tests, Google Analytics, in-person interviews, etc.), & build relationships with both existing & potential customers to gain product insights.
- Deconstruct the product vision into user stories & manage development from concept to release
- Break down analytics interface design to wireframes & other UI design concepts
- Lead QA efforts with development teams as needed to ensure accurate reporting metrics & timely product delivery
- Run competitive analyses, analyze industry trends to understand areas of DV opportunity / differentiation
- Work closely with technical writing team to provide comprehensive product documentation for internal & external customers as needed
- Implement new processes to improve the efficiency & communication of product releases
- Identify & exploit the key reporting features that clients love, which make DV reporting sticky
- 4+ years as a Product Manager in the advertising technology or online media space - OR - in Analytics with relevant industry experience
- Experience managing the development of reporting & analytics user interfaces in an agile environment
- Highly organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, & a positive attitude
- Understands the online ad ecosystem & associated data metrics, technologies, & business concepts
- Exceptional data analysis skills, ability to extract actionable insights from raw data
- Understanding of data models, data structures & data relationships
- Experience running Beta programs, focus groups, & other feedback-gathering methods
- B.S. in Computer Science or in a technical or quantitative field strongly preferred
- Passion & desire to work with an incredible team at an innovative leader in the ad tech space
- Experience with data visualization / BI tools like Cognos, Tableau, Good Data, etc.
- Experience using JIRA & Confluence
- Experience using UI wireframing tools such as Sketch, Axure, or Balsamiq
- Experience running agile development methodologies & best practices
- Strong process improvement & communication skills
- Proven ability to balance multiple competing priorities & make judgement calls based on objective information when possible
- Ability to work with internal & external customers to find solutions to shared challenges
- Good sense of humor!