At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, & expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, & advertising. GTM Product Marketing plays a central role by partnering throughout the company to deliver customer insights, take new & existing products to market, & develop content that fuels growth campaigns.
Senior Product Marketing Manager -- Go to MarketJob Role & Responsibilities
Cloudflare is looking for an experienced product marketer to help marketing for GTM activities. This is a high-impact, results-oriented role, where you will work directly with Customer Success, Sales, Sales Enablement, Product Management, & Marketing to develop messaging & campaigns that drive expansion for large & mid-sized customers. You will collaborate with a large, cross-functional stakeholder group throughout the launch of services offerings.
Successful candidates will be creative marketers that understand or have experience in land & expand strategy & help with marketing campaigns to support the expansion of existing customers & winning against the competition. You will have the drive to uncover customer needs, dig into product details, & elevate our messaging to deliver messaging, content, & internal enablement for the Services offerings & to the Customer Support organization. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams & having the autonomy to drive your initiatives.
This role reports directly to the Head of Go to Market & is part of our Global Product Marketing team & will help drive new business & help with expansion opportunities.
- Drive GTM activities for expanding usage & adoption of Cloudflare with a specific focus to increase Cloudflares footprint in large enterprises.
- Create & execute go-to-market strategies including content creation, sales support, enablement, product launches to drive expansion.
- Work closely with Demand Generation, Expansion, BDR team, Field Marketing to build & run integrated campaigns to win against competitors.
- Develop & execute integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with the cross-functional marketing team to drive expansion & retention goals.
- Create the internal & external-facing content to enable our sales & customer success team to effectively position & sell Cloudflare.
- Support the team on any special projects that align to the business objectives.
- Support the Competitive Intelligence team with packaging competitive analysis or conducting competitive analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or solutions marketing. Experience working with the Customer Success team or on expansion initiatives is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively influence both internal & external stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage ambiguity & navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully. Willing to roll up sleeves & deliver under tight deadlines.
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, & ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment.
- A passion for Cloudflares mission & the success of our customers, partners, & community.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.