As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology related field.
* 5 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience.
* Basic understanding & knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts & Methodologies is required.
* 3 plus years of strong technical experience with web applications & web services
* Experience in Browser testing, Usability testing & Accessibility testing
* Ability to write & execute SQL queries to validate data
* Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share point, Wiki
* Knowledge and/or experience with Tandem a plus
* Must have experience with Automation tools like QTP , Selenium RC/Web driver
* Working knowledge of Java Java/Script
* Basic knowledge of automation concepts
* Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance & support of systems application software
* Design, create, execute & report on functional tests against multiple applications
* Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications & design artifacts within expected time & budget.
* Research, create & evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
* Create systems & testing documentation per department standards.
* Follow standards in development & testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
* Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
* Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards & improve process efficiency.
* Identify & document software defects in a clear manner & retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
* Identify & troubleshoot system issues working with development as required.
* Design, document & track test cases in Quality Center.
* Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management and/ or QA Management.
* Identify opportunities for process improvements & efficiencies.
* Cultivate, support, & promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, & teamwork.
* Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams & vendors to ensure on time, on budget, & quality delivery of testing deliverables.
* Coordinate & collaborate with a globally distributed team