Kepler executes engineered marketing, where every message & ad delivered helps create a more personalized & productive relationship between brands & their consumers. We do this by acting as clients agency of record, as their in-house team, or some hybrid of the two & by harnessing data & technology across all paid digital media & data-driven CRM channels.
Kepler prides itself on being a great place to work.
- We're transparent with our employees. You'll hear updates on company financials, how we're performing against bonus goals, & how we're responding to challenges we face.
- We're growing. For you, that means unparalleled growth opportunities & a role in shaping the direction of the company.
- We're fun. You'll work with & learn from the smartest people in the industry & have a blast doing it.
The Marketing Analytics Director plays a critical role in being accountable for the success of multiple client relationships, developing deep insights to drive performance, & designing sophisticated testing plans. As a consulting lead, youll be responsible for deeply understanding clients business issues & goals, & be the advisor to client leadership.
- Be the senior reporting, analytics, & testing point of contact across an assigned client portfolio, with ultimate accountability for data accuracy & clear presentation of results
- Partner with senior internal & external stakeholders in client organization to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, & current & planned data infrastructure to develop thoughtful testing plans & analytical roadmaps
- Work with your teams to effectively translate data into information, quickly identifying & clearly communicating the so what to senior client leaders
- Directly lead a team of 15-25 and, as a leader, provide strategic guidance & thought leadership across Keplers functional teams
- In partnership with senior leadership, guide the organizational & staffing structure of the marketing analytics team
- Inspire, coach & mentor staff across multiple disciplines
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-10+ years experience paid media/marketing analytics, statistics, digital media strategy, and/or data science
- Strong background in analytics / statistics working with large data sets & knowledge of key analytics languages (SQL strongly preferred)
- Strong client presence; experience building relationships & driving change at senior levels within enterprise organizations
- Experience leading teams with proven ability to develop junior & mid-level staff
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex marketing challenges, developing & prioritizing analytical roadmap to inform team decisions & client outcomes
- Process & detail oriented; takes a roll up your sleeves approach to leadership & best practice development
- Ability to contribute as a senior leader in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- BA/BS degree required