VP, Customer Success EMEA (Based in London, UK)
At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving peoples lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions & solves problems for real people. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. Its our focus on people & our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
We're seeking a Vice President, Customer Success EMEA as part of our Account Success team to be the quarterback that manages an EMEA team orchestrating the alignment of SEO, content, & web teams, while driving adoption of Conductor, our award winning organic marketing platform. The VP, Customer Success EMEA will oversee a team of Customer Success Managers & Directors responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention & loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are achieving their key business outcomes related to organic marketing by providing platform enablement & organic marketing strategic solutions.
Are you passionate about marketing & customer success? Are you a true hybrid professional with customer acumen, a proven technical foundation, & experience managing a Customer Success team? Then come be a part of a growing Customer Success team at Conductor, providing mentorship, planning & oversight while demonstrating adoption & technical best practices.
The VP, Customer Success EMEA supervises a Customer Success team helping our customers achieve their results & maximum value from their investment in Conductor. Additionally, the VP, Customer Success EMEA manages their own book of business, serving as the liaison between the customer & the Conductor team, helping the customer coordinate cross-functional team initiatives that are required for successful organic marketing results. You will leverage Conductors best practices & successful customer stories to help our customers operationalize SEO across their organization & train & enable their users in the product.
A day in the life
- Scale & manage a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers/Directors.
- Establish & monitor clear team goals/priorities in alignment with broader Customer Success & Engagement strategy.
- Monitor team performance on key metrics & employee satisfaction.
- Manage the teams development & execution of QBRs & action plans to achieve identified customer outcomes for named accounts by establishing critical goals or other key performance indicators.
- Connect & maintain relationships with head of digital/senior digital executives to both promote the overall value of Conductor & be able to help solve for blockers that are interfering with teams ability to meet customer KPIs/outcomes.
- Monitor overall post-sales relationship with teams assigned accounts driving customer success through initial onboarding, product adoption, retention & growth initiatives
- Promote client satisfaction & loyalty by understanding each businesss unique (and evolving) needs, delivering value & exceeding expectations
- Develop support delivery strategy & related processes, escalation procedures & training for direct reports.
- Identify growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Develop & regularly report on customer success KPIs that will measure implementation, product adoption, speed of revenue & client satisfaction
- Improve & advocate for customer experience by identifying opportunities to enhance our product & service features
- Coordinating customer deliverables & expectations with SSM (SEO success manager)
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally & program-manage customer concerns through a well-defined remediation process through early identification of risks to achieving customers strategic objectives.
- Drive renewal with AM (Account Manager) who handles all commercials
- Support Customer Platform enablement through maintaining functional & technical knowledge of the Conductor platform
- Monitor & review customer health score (metric of number of active customer contacts in the platform) & work with SSM to maintain a high level of platform engagement.
- Serve as the escalation point for issues relating to client satisfaction & platform engagement.
- Create compelling reports & find the story in the data to tie SEO impact to business impact.
- Drive engagement with executive sponsors to facilitate enablement & adoption across organizations.
- Coach team to ensure strong documentation within SalesForce & Gainsight systems related to customer issues, proactive tasks & general account information.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times & that behavior aligns with Conductor policies, procedures, & core competencies
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience working at in Account Management, Client Services or Customer Success preferably at a B2B SaaS company or SEO agency
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing a team
- Proven experience working across the EMEA market. Experience in the APAC market is a plus.
- Experience working with digital or organic marketing teams including SEO, content, web/IT
- Knowledge of organic search & how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
- Passion for client success & a relentless commitment to advocating for clients & your team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills & ability to communicate clearly & effectively (both written & verbal)
- Analytically minded to be able to leverage data to drive decisions & recommendations, strong Excel skills preferred
- Have an ear for discovery & a deep desire to understand the customers needs & business.
- Thrive in high-speed environments & see challenges as opportunities for our customers.
- Be comfortable managing a team while being responsible for the orchestration of a portfolio of enterprise customers with the goal of driving renewals to successful completion & identifying expansion opportunities.
- Have the proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, & work within tight deadlines.
- Possesses the ability to manage tough conversations in a professional & solution-oriented manner.
- English language fluency required. Additional language fluency in Spanish, French or German is highly desired.
Conductor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination & harassment of any kind based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.