THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion, always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Leads execution & implementation of strategic initiatives focused on enhancing the customer experience
- Defines near & longer term strategy for analyzing customer feedback & bringing the voice of the customer back to the business
- Partners with cross-functional stakeholders to understand customer-impacting initiatives & work with our CX Training & Development Team to enable & empower our CX Support Team to handle customer inquiries
- Analyzes performance data, measures impact to customers, & generates actionable insights based on trends
- Creates business cases based on data & customer insights to prove the ROI & drive key changes
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency of CX operations through processes & tools
- 3+ years of professional experience, preferably with a consulting background; customer experience background is a plus
- Ability to approach problems in a structured, analytical manner & comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong project management, process definition, & business case development skills
- Managed fast-paced high-priority cross-functional initiatives, with an ability to work independently
- Strong oral & written communication skills, presentation skills & Excel & PowerPoint proficiency
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.