Our mission is to connect the worlds photographers. Every month, millions of people from around the world use our website & mobile apps to find, share, & get rewarded for the worlds most inspiring photography.
500px is looking for an experienced Growth Marketer to join the 500px Marketing & Product Operations team. The ideal candidate will have experience with SEO, App Store optimization (both App & Play Store), revenue forecasting/modeling, running promotions, & A/B testing.
Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, they will be responsible for weekly monitoring of our membership revenue & sales volume, as well as running all promotions to boost sales when necessary. Additionally, they will work closely with the Operations department to run forecasting for quarterly & yearly planning for membership sales, on-site advertising revenue, & advertising spend.
What You'll Be Doing
- Strategize & manage search display ads to maximize ROI (campaign creation, monitoring, tracking, audience targeting, optimizing, budget management, expansion, vendor relationship management, etc).
- Work with network vendors to optimize on-site advertising for optimal revenue
- Collaborate with Product & Design teams to ensure ad placement is optimal on-site
- Strategize & work with Product team to execute landing page tests using A/B testing software, Optimizely
- Develop & execute sales promotion strategies
- Manage & execute the membership promotional calendar
- Coordinate & manage partnerships with external vendors, such as Adobe
- Stay up-to-date with advertising trends, tools, & emerging platforms
- Develop & implement advertising campaigns appropriate for digital & print media
- Monitor & advise 500px Marketing & Product teams on SEO
- Own & manage all App Store optimization & run A/B tests to optimize
- Assess characteristics & value of all products or services
- Prepare & oversee reports, briefs, & presentations on revenue forecasting, membership pricing, advertising opportunities, etc.
What the Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A minimum 3-5 years working in growth marketing & analytics
- A related degree in marketing or business
- Experience with revenue modeling & forecasting
- The ability to analyze results to draw key insights & action items
- Extensive experience with paid advertising & managing ad spend budgets (display advertising)
- The ability to look for new opportunities everywherefrom revenue-generating partnerships to advertising sponsorships
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong research skills
- Experience with SEO & ASO
- Understanding of landing page optimization & A/B testing
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with paid advertising (social & display ads)
- Experience with Amplitude for funnel analysis purposes
- Optimizely experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suiteespecially Photoshop for photo editing & manipulation
- Experience with the photography industry
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible hours
- Catered lunches, snacks & drinks
- Great health & dental benefits
- Professional development opportunities
Our Interview Process
- Phone screen: < 30 min conversation with a hiring manager.
- In-person interviews: 3-5 hours at our office where you'll meet multiple members of our team.
We believe diverse teams perform better, & we seek to increase our overall team diversity. We make active efforts to reduce the impact of unconscious bias in our hiring process.