Reporting to the Sr. Director of Airports BD, you will grow CLEARs airport footprint & build relationships with airports as true strategic partners to CLEAR. This position will negotiate contracts with airports, introduce technology transformations from curb to gate to continuously improve our partnerships, & help our airport partners deliver delight to their travelers.
What you'll do:
- Grow & cultivate the airport pipeline, including developing plans for business growth & engaging the appropriate external partners.
- Pitch & educate airports on new products & services.
- Negotiate airport contracts, including business terms & operational requirements.
- Maintain good standing with airports through relationship building & adherence to contractual requirements.
- Support CLEARs operations team with airport stakeholders to continually deliver excellent member experience as airports evolve.
How you'll measure success:
- Successful launches of CLEAR+ & related services/products.
- Maintain a strong book of business with new & existing partners, including timely contract renewals & improved contract terms.
- Navigate & improve internal & external processes to provide the best outcome for airport partners & CLEAR operations.
What you're great at:
- 5+ years in client facing, strategic partnerships role, ideally within airport or airline settings.
- Knowledge & experience in contract negotiation.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, & manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self starter with a proclivity to pick up things fast & run with them.
- Demonstrated ability to build & cultivate strong relationships with potential & existing partners.
- Willing & able to travel at least 50% of the time.
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match.
The base salary range for this role is $100,000 - 145,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 15+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.