PURE IN PRAGUE
Pure Storage is building its first R&D site outside of North America in Prague, Czech Republic.
The goal is to build a world-class engineering capability to support our rapidly expanding customer base, & to expand Pures capacity to leverage local & regional talent pools.
Pure Storage Acquired Portworx in October 2020, Creating the Industry's Most Complete Kubernetes Data Services Platform for Cloud Native Applications. This acquisition represents Pures largest to date & our deeper expansion into the fast-growing market for multi-cloud data services to support Kubernetes & containers.
Press Release - September 16, 2020
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE YOU WILL..
- Create prototypes, mockups, wireframes
- Design & continually improve new product features
- Measure areas where users experience trouble & make improvements
- Present own work created in Adobe XD & Figma to team members
- Stay open-minded, willing to learn & ready to improvise
- Use digital design & prototyping tools such as Adobe XD & Figma
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
Core skills & experience
- Passion for pixel-perfect interface design with at least three years of experience in the field
- Understand front-end development process & limitations (basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS is a plus)
- Create mind maps, user flows (MindMeister)
- Understand, apply & promote our design thinking & design system
- Generate solutions to business needs, & communicate the pros & cons for each
- Benchmark ideas against industry best practices in a given context
- Choose appropriate tools to create & present design solutions (Adobe XD, Figma are the must)
- Understand cloud-native app development (devops, agile methodology, microservices, cloud platforms, containers like Kubernetes & Docker, CI/CD)
- Plan own tasks considering collaboration with the team
- Search for additional info & feedback within the product team
- Support written & verbal communication in order to plan further work, explain & document ideas
- Flexibility, open-mindedness, ability & desire to learn
- Advanced spoken & written English
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.