This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Adyens Risk Team focuses on powering all of Adyens fraud prevention efforts. From providing risk solutions to merchants, to building out real time dashboards to detect anomalies & prevent payments fraud early, Adyens risk efforts are central to what we do. You will work with Risk Officers to identify issues, prioritize initiatives, & develop targeted solutions.
We are looking for a passionate Risk Analyst who has experience working in teams that build merchant facing solutions & is hands-on with data analytics.
What youll do:
- Provide necessary risk data analysis to create business value for the merchants.
- Interpret data, extract trends, & identify insights to address fraud risk & disputes in order to help drive business decisions.
- Communicate conclusions to different stakeholders - both internal teams & external merchants - & generate insights to drive revenue growth & loss prevention.
- Work cross-functionally with development & data science teams across multiple regions.
- Work with data analysis & visualization tools to turn raw data into easy-to-understand & impactful visuals used for internal & external presentations.
Who you are:
- 1-2 years of experience working in data analytics, preferably in payments/financial risk/credit risk.
- Strong data visualization skills & the ability to communicate findings to both technical & non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with Looker (or similar tools) is preferred.
- You are efficient & enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that is ever changing.
- You can think critically about complex problems, appropriately weigh many factors & reach a definitive conclusion.
- You have a high level of self-motivation, who is able to define structure & prioritize.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!