IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 11 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Dotdash Meredith & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of Angi Inc, which includes HomeAdvisor Powered by Angi & Handy. The company is headquartered in NYC & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
We're looking for a Vice President, Human Resources to provide overall strategic human resources support for IAC, the corporate holding company. Success in this role requires strong business acumen, exceptional leadership & management skills, progressive thinking, passion for building an inclusive & high-performance culture & a people first approach. This position will be responsible for the core HR areas including employee onboarding, performance management, engagement, & employee relations. The right candidate must be highly adaptable, analytical, motivated, & a natural relationship builder.
- Provide strategic vision & direction for the human resources function in consultation with executive leadership.
- Work closely with HR leads at business units in the implementation of IAC's corporate policies related to human resources, employee development & DEI initiatives.
- Lead the execution of annual performance year-end review/compensation process at IAC. Provide guidance & advice to managers in salary review & promotion in ways that drive individual & team performance.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, & local employment laws & regulations, & recommended best practices; reviews policies & practices to maintain compliance.
- Oversee onboarding & new employee orientations.
- Oversee terminations & exit interviews.
- Monitor overall employee engagement, well-being & productivity. Lead employee engagement & development initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- BS/BA required; MBA or relevant graduate degree a plus.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience as a HR business partner supporting multiple client groups in multiple locations; must have well-rounded & demonstrated HR generalist skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills; able to effectively present data, analyses, etc.
- Ability to stay objective & exercise sound judgment & discretion in complex & sensitive situations
- Ability to quickly build rapport & establish & maintain productive, trust-based, & effective relationships with a wide variety of individuals across diverse groups.
- Be proactive, solution oriented; independently take initiative & recommends plans for improvement or new ways of thinking.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task & navigate within a fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Effective project & process management skills; able to effectively manage and/or administer a project from start to finish.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- UKG experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills & detail orientation
- Ability to effectively maintain & manage confidential information
- Ability to travel as needed
Company Benefits & Perks:
- Generous paid time off programs for flexible vacations
- 16 hours of volunteer time off yearly for community service
- Industry-leading 401k plan with 10% dollar-for-dollar company match
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, & vision insurance
- $5,000 yearly tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Pre-tax commuter benefits through WageWorks
- A vibrant office building in Chelsea with a well-stocked snack bar