Quick Take: Axios is a new digital media company that tells you what matters & why to make you smarter, faster on the news & information that matters. We're looking for an Editor, Audience Insights & Growth to join our team.
Why it matters: Deeply understanding & growing our unique audience through our next phase of growth is key to our success. We're looking for an experienced Editor to track, analyze & understand our audience, while partnering with our editorial leaders to help those insights realize true impact. You'll partner with leaders across all relevant teams to ensure we're being proactive in our approach to growth by obsessing over our data, trends & content strategies. You'll ultimately develop new & innovative ways to help us realize our goals.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit & passion for Axios mission. This is a high-energy role that requires superior understanding of data analysis, audience engagement & content strategies. We're looking for someone with the following skills & experiences:
- Demonstrated experience analyzing & communicating data & key insights about editorial audience engagement & growth
- Proven ability to create innovative solutions to audience challenges & ability to execute against them
- Ability to create a scalable, structured approach & process to content creation
- Strong understanding of all distribution channels
- Creative thinking with the ability to innovate quickly as news breaks, but also find the angle that helps content to live beyond the news cycle
- Meaningful experience working with digital content across distributed platforms, have demonstrated creativity in their approach to news coverage & have a desire to make people smarter about the news