Product Designer - Growth & Billing
The mission of Growth & Billing is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time, & to provide a reliable, simple, & insightful billing & payments experience along the way. Growth & Billing covers the the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility & flexibility so they stay a member for life & grow with us.
- Design user interfaces for web, iOS, & Android.
- Design wireframes, prototypes & interaction studies (preferably using motion).
- Design, conduct & document usability evaluations using a variety of techniques including prototypes & existing interfaces.
- Make decisions on a variety of matters consistent with goals & objectives of the group.
- Handle personal duties & areas of responsibility on a day-to-day basis with periodic assistance & direction from others.
- Is able to function independently with minimal oversight & direction.
- Assignments range from focused to broad in nature & scope.
- May play a significant role in marketing, customer outreach, correspondence, training, & culture building activities.
- 3+ years of design experience.
- Fluency in standard methodologies for mobile & web-based design, as well as solid knowledge of information architecture.
- Deep understanding of the tools you used to create your designs. We use Sketch & the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Attention to details & visual form.
- Advanced knowledge of rapid prototyping tools, such as InVision.
- Working knowledge of Interactive or motion design.
- Proficient in the Chinese language, both verbal & written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal & written.
- Thrive in a demanding work environment that requires independent self-direction with an aptitude for team collaboration & open communication.
- Demonstrate initiative, self-confidence, energy, & an eagerness to learn.
- Present ideas, expectations, & information in a concise & well-organized way.
- Ability to think creatively & challenge preconceived notions around UI/UX.
- Demonstrates passion & excitement for the opportunity to take on some of the industrys biggest user problems that exist beyond the pixels on a screen
- Have a deep understanding of the China ecosystem.
Nice to have
- Understanding of the technical development process, or ability to code.
- Experience working with paid marketing campaigns.
- English ability is a big plus but not strictly required.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of space as a service. From identifying & designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, & enhance the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout & form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ countries & will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.