Email Marketing Specialist
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Join our accomplished & talented team at shoppremiumoutlets.com. We are looking for an email marketer who is passionate about data, campaign testing & building dynamic, personalized email campaigns utilizing the latest technologies available.
The successful candidates responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Report to Manger, Data Operations
- Responsible for creating emails & new email templates.
- Builds automated campaigns
- List segmentation & audience profiling
- Marketing database hygiene & maintenance
- Track & analyze all components of email campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Perform A/B testing, derive insights from results & share recommendations
- Execute campaigns within Salesforce utilizing data filters, SQL queries, data extensions, templates & automations (drips & triggers), Audience Builder & Journey Builder.
- Collaborate with digital designers & digital operations to optimize campaigns
- Report on campaign performance & monitor campaign issues
- Execute SMS marketing campaigns
- 1-3 years of focused experience in outbound, B2C email marketing
- BA or BS equivalent
- Experience in HTML coding & knowledge of responsive email design
- Experience within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, focused within the email & SMS areas
- Experience working within secondary SaaS email tools such as ReturnPath, Proofpoint, ClickMeter & Litmus along with analytics tools such as Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics
- Strong collaborator; self-driven problem solver
- Strong communication and time-management skills
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Keen interest in digital marketing & new technologies
Rue Gilt Groupe combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 35+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La & Gilt for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other