BGB Group is a healthcare communications agency located in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City. Our clients are pharmaceutical companies who look to us to help create first class promotional campaigns & educational programs for their brands.
We are looking for interns who want to push boundaries, explore new ideas & opportunities, & have an entrepreneurial spirit needed to work within a fast-paced environment.
Do you have a passion for science & creativity? Are you looking for a gateway to a career in healthcare communications? Wondering how to put that degree in science, marketing, healthcare, or communications to good use? If so, we want you to join us.
Were on the lookout for Account Management Interns who:
- Will be graduating within a year with a Bachelors or Masters degree in science, communications, marketing/advertising, or healthcare
- Have a strong career interest in healthcare communications
- Are self-starters that take initiative & think quickly on their feet
- Possess strong verbal, presentation, & written communication skills
- Enjoy interacting with people & have a track record of working successfully in a team-based environment
- Want an exciting summer opportunity with potential for future full-time employment
The Account Management Intern will shadow our account team & provide support in areas where they most need it. These areas vary & may include:
- Researching background information on new products and/or therapy areas
- Brainstorming new ideas for projects or new business initiatives
- Preparing materials for internal & client meetings
- Assistance on active projects in development
- Producing meeting summaries & following up on next steps with team members
- Developing company marketing & communications
- Planning internal agency programs & events
- The internship program also includes intern team assignments as well as an independent study project & final presentation
Ready for an exciting, challenging summer?