We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: We want to change the way people eat. Forever. Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage & of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking & we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress & good food just as much as we do.
As Network Planner DACH (f/m/d/x) you are responsible for overall network capacity planning while developing best-in-class network design & capacity planning processes for the Logistics team in the HelloFresh DACH cluster. In this function you will help deliver high quality customer experience by driving efficiencies in the network & improving logistics fulfilment quality.
Your area of responsibility
- Working cross-functionally to analyse, review & align capacity across operational teams which have an effect on the internal & external logistic network
- You feel comfortable either driving decisions or function as a sparring partner to ensure logistics network scales along DACH market volume development & its seasonalities
- You improve & automate existing volume management processes & drive demand shape initiatives to the next level
- Helping on developing new tools & metrics to increase transparency on volume management & network efficiency as well as ensure the impact on service, cost & error rate is visible
- Own the process & coordinate the implementation of special operational setups (e.g. pickup & delivery concept on bank holidays)
- You have a degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics or similar field
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in working in a supply chain environment, preferably in Logistics or Transportation Planning
- You are data-driven with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel - SQL & BI Tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI) is a plus
- You keep an eye on your stakeholders & convince them with your strong communication skills
- Your English is fluent & you feel comfortable speaking german (min. B2)
- You are a doer with a hands-on mentality to drive decisions
- You are highly organised and always have an eye on deadlines
- You are ready to take on responsibility in a dynamic working environment starting on day one
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to make a decisive contribution to defining the HelloFresh cooking box category
- You will be learning in direct exchange with Operations experts & therefore be in a position to continuously develop yourself further as well as to thrive in a highly impact environment
- An attractive & competitive remuneration package
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- An annual budget for individual further training
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box & HelloFreshGO products
- Fitness programmes such as office yoga & discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Company pension scheme & flexible working hours
- Regular team events
You're hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates & documents for residence & work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities & perspectives of each team member & support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance & requirements of the company & is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee & our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!