CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Reporting to the CEO, our EVP, People will lead our People team, drive vision execution, & position our company for rapid scale. You will define, lead, & optimize all aspects of our People activities, such as: hiring, developing, rewarding, & retaining to ensure these efforts support our companys growth.
What You Will Do:
- Design, execute & iterate on organizational structure to facilitate seamless scaling of CLEAR's business
- Attract top talent to CLEAR as the employer of choice
- Develop our existing team members so they advance within CLEAR
- Partner with senior leadership to support their business objectives with people related initiatives
Who You Are:
- You have led People teams before & have experience doing so for a fast-growth, scaling business at a transformational point in their journey
- You know how to sustain a culture of high performance & have experience using people data & analytics, tying individual/team performance to business results
- You have a deep passion for people & culture, & a strong instinct for translating business goals to people needs
- You are a proven leader for diversity, equity, & inclusion & have experience incorporating across all People programs & initiatives
- You appreciate both the art & science behind People activities & can think both strategically & tactically, setting the vision as well as executing on plans
- You thrive in fast-moving environments, have a strong track record of adapting to change & leading others through ambiguity