Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Digital Partnerships is responsible for identifying & implementing partnership opportunities for a large & complex partnerships. The role requires an individual experienced in business development, strategy & solutions-oriented problem solving. The Digital Partnerships team works closely with Visa's Core Product & Digital Solutions as well as other stakeholders such as Legal, Finance, Marketing, etc. teams to execute partnership agreements & deliverables that are typically highly complex, strategic & cross-functional in nature.
- Segment Expertise:
- Support the Strategic Partnerships & Innovation executive team in developing the overall group strategy, specifically for Digital Commerce
- Identify strategic opportunities for Visa capabilities through a strong understanding of the segment & customer's business needs, leveraging Visa solutions across all product platforms
- Continuously review market landscape, identifying developing partnership or acquisition opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader
- Account Management:
- Develop & execute customized account strategy, objectives & plans to increase revenue & market share for select strategic partner accounts
- Lead key commercial activities & planning exercises with strategic partners , ensuring that the client's business objectives are met
- Align the cross-functional teams on key proposals including representation from Legal, Marketing, Product, Operations, Market Research & Technology.
- Lead the development, negotiation & signing of proposals by working with various internal stakeholders & relationships with strategic partner executives
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure partner implementations are on track & delivering against plan
- Take the lead in solving the problems that arise during the execution of programs with partners
- Proactively identify & solve complex problems that impact the management, relationship & direction of the business
- Report to & interact with senior management & executives to indicate the status of the partnership progress
- Foster in-depth & productive relationships at all levels with the client & the Visa organization
- Proactively educate the Visa organization on market developments & partner opportunities
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD
- Experience withbusiness development, sales or strategy in fintech, banking, mobile, or technology services industry
- Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies & operational decisions
- Strategic thinking & thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, & ability to lead by influence & example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate & manage/navigate through multiple disciplines & organizational groups
- Experience managing up, building executive Level communications & delivering presentations
- Ability to work within a complex & often ambiguous environment, & to influence senior management & other relevant parties
- Executive presence; Strong written & oral communication, including large-group presentations
- Team oriented, collaborative & flexible
- Ability to influence & work within matrixed environment
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for workup to 20%of the time.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.