Working alongside the Director of Marketing, the CRM Marketing Manager will own the email strategy, from leading & directing campaigns to inception & execution, including post-campaign analysis. S/he will be responsible for growing & maintaining the Knotel customer database through the development of acquisition, retention & re-engagement strategies. The role will use data, insights & a consumer mindset to drive lifecycle programs & create personalized communications through the email channel.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for creating compelling email & push marketing campaigns centered around effective lifecycle management.
What Youll Do
- Develop the CRM marketing plan, strategy & budget at an international scale. Be a major contributor to Knotels fast-paced growth & scale.
- Manage day-to-day email operations, continuously optimize campaigns, & track results regularly
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the execution of the email marketing plan & collaborate to the creation & tracking of holistic marketing campaigns
- Partner with the Content team for the creation & optimization of email strategy & campaigns
- Design & optimize email marketing automation journeys for timely & relevant communications
- Create a marketing calendar for email, triggers & mobile communications including (1) messaging, (2) CTA & campaign objective, (3) testing/optimization, (4) segmentation, (5) creative requirements, & (6) frequency
- Forecast, evaluate, measure & report on marketing campaign effectiveness & ROI
- Be a brand advocate
Who You Are
You are an expert on customer segmentation, engagement marketing, targeting, & database marketing methods & thrive when moving quickly & wearing many different hats. You're fully comfortable working cross-functionally & on multi-channel marketing strategies & are outcomes-driven, analytical, & constantly looking to optimize. You also have the following:
- 3+ years in email marketing & CRM
- Ability to think big picture but also sweat the details
- Ruthless prioritization skills
- Startup experience a plus
Knotel empowers companies to be their most productive by providing tailored, responsive spaces that flex to meet their evolving needs.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 100 locations across more than 2 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, & Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, Cheddar, & King. Visit Knotel.com to learn more.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.