See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Manager of Product Management, EMEA/ LATAM, International Product.
Who we are & why were hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications & data solutions that help companies & developers worldwide build better applications & customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, & we're looking for more builders, creators, & visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to lead a high performing & remote-first, distributed team of Country Product Managers who generate local insights, influence roadmaps, build key measures, & deliver cross-functionally to make International customers successful. This position is critical in supporting Twilios multi-year journey of global expansion through scaling our capacity. You will work alongside a globally distributed network of product managers, technical program managers, engineering & UX counterparts.
In this role, youll:
- Be the voice of International customers in every conversation & decision across all of Twilios products & services.
- Align executives, communicate the roadmap, convince peers, coordinate dependencies & remove obstacles for your team along the way.
- Lead a diverse team of Country Product Managers; empower them be the best version of themselves.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, & we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having desired qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 5+ years in product management with at least 2 years of people management experience.
- Experience building & shipping products to customers internationally.
- Demonstrated experience leading high performing, inclusive teams; mentoring junior product managers, & teaching proven practices that help teams grow.
- Communication skills that demonstrate empathy & compassion to build trust, resolve conflicts, & provide feedback to your team.
- Strong product vision & a demonstrated ability to collaborate, communicate, advocate, & execute on that vision.
- Lead by influence across distributed product teams. Drive product design & requirements across many product roadmaps & scrum teams.
- Strong bias for making data driven decisions.
- Diverse domain experience such as B2B/ B2C, front/ back end, customer/ geographic segments.
- Technically savvy & experienced with the cloud, APIs, communications and/ or enterprise software.
- Solid understanding of technical architecture, product design & demonstrable experience in balancing between these & customer & business value.
This role will be based in Dublin/Remote-Ireland, London/Remote-UK or Madrid/Remote-Spain.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental & wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, & much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, & are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering & donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, & be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.