CipherHealth is an award-winning & proven technology platform committed to enhancing communication & care throughout the patient journey. Our full suite of scalable & flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations keep patients, staff, families & communities informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
Since 2009, CipherHealth has been innovating helping to shape the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking products to help care providers effectively & efficiently deliver quality care for their patients. CipherHealth's patient engagement platform sets new standards for care & empowers healthcare organizations to foster meaningful connections to ensure the best possible outcomes for staff members, patients, & their loved ones.
We are looking for an energetic Staff Accountant to join our team. You are eager to learn & an agile, strong team player.
- Review & interpret contracts for billing terms, reimbursable expenses clauses, price
escalations clauses, & cancellation terms
- Own process of creating & distributing invoices to clients based on contractual terms
- Interpret contracts for appropriate revenue recognition
- Work with the Sales & Customer Success teams on enforcing contract terms,
completing request for proposals (RFPs) for prospective customers & developing
contract verbiage to ensure proper billing to the customer
- Own end of month revenue review & ensure that all changes to companys revenue
are explained for management
- Perform collection activities for customers with overdue balances
- Perform bookings to billings reconciliations to ensure all invoiceable amounts are
invoiced & all bookings are accounted for
- Generate invoice forecast reports for management
- Record & reconcile deferred revenue
- Assist with creating, implementing, & documenting internal financial controls and
- Complete additional month end close tasks as needed
- Support annual external audit processe
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Solid computer skills with strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, co-ordinate processes, manage multiple
deadlines & possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits CipherHealths core values: Collaborative, Agile, Resourceful, Engaged and
Great to Haves
- Experience with Sage Intacct, Salesforce, & Google Drive.
- 2+ years of experience in corporate accounting, accounts receivable, or related field
- Previous SaaS experience