TheFork, a TripAdvisor Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia & Latin America, with a network of more than 80.000 restaurants worldwide, more than 30,5 million monthly visits & present in 22+ countries around the globe.
Basically, TheFork connects restaurants & diners:
- Through TheFork (website & application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type & average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability & instantly book online.
- From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations & ultimately improve service & revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire & enable people to confidently discover, experience & share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business & how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers & our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
About engineering @ TheFork:
- Our team is based on 100+ people including engineers, QA, design, product & devOps.
- We have an international team, with people working from France, Italy, Portugal, UK & Argentina.
- Our stack is mostly in Node both on the backend & frontend, & we work with React for our interfaces & GraphQL as API. Our Mobile Apps are made with Swift & Kotlin.
- Our engineers take great pride in their code, & pay close attention to the submitted pull requests.
- We solve many challenges with highly performant solutions, addressing beautiful interfaces without being troubled by the scalability of the platform itself.
What were looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum 5+ Years of relevant experience.
- Ideal candidate should have 3 5 years of experience with all the above technologies
Primary Skill: Automation Testing, API Testing & Backend Testing
- Experience simulating application & API load testing to measure against industry standards, identify potential performance issues using JMeter, CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana, Dynatrace etc.
- Experience Integrating the testing framework with DevSecOps pipeline
What you need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks & tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman as well as REST/JSON APIs.
- Verifiable experience in building & deploying CI systems such as Jenkins, Bamboo. Hands-on experience building CI automation pipelines using Jenkins, Docker.
- Data-driven, with strong problem-solving skills with analytical capabilities to be able to support theories/solutions using underlying data.
- Knowledge of Cloud-based Web Applications Architecture.
- Knowledge of deployment technologies with emphasis on AWS Cloud.
- Knowledge of using the Selenium Grid for parallel execution of Test Cases in Multiple Browsers
- Good Understanding of the CI & CD.
- Experience with the Postman, ReadyAPI with Groovy scripting to Test the APIs.
- Must have worked on the SQL queries & other Database scripts.
- Knowledge of using the JMeter or BlazeMeter for the Performance Testing of the APIs
- Thorough understanding of concurrency, threading, algorithms, & data structures
- Create & execute SQL queries & validate databases using an automation tool.
TheFork gives you the opportunity to test our gift card product at the restaurant if you pass the first screen of our recruiters! Ready to test it? Apply now & receive a 25 gift card!*"
* In addition to the processing of your personal data for recruitment purpose, TheFork will process your email address for the purpose of supplying a TheFork gift card. In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to refuse such processing by indicating it to the Talent Acquisition team. Gift cards are available now in France, Spain & Italy.