At Mozilla Foundation, were passionate about fueling a movement for a healthy internet! We do this by engaging movement leaders & inspiring thousands around the world to take action alongside us. Our main website & our web properties are key to our ability to deliver on that promise.
The CRM Platforms team is responsible for the Mozilla Foundations CRM & integrated tools, which enables strategic decision-making across the organization. Our team is driven by a customer-first mindset, a desire for continuous learning & an eagerness to support the adoption & effective use of our CRM & related tools. As a part of the larger Technology Platforms team, we focus on empowering staff to use technology so that the Foundation can accomplish its mission.
The Success Manager plays an integral role within the CRM team, as a trusted advisor to our users & internal partners. Collaborating with the Senior Manager, CRM, the Technology Success Manager is directly responsible for developing & maintaining long-term success of our partners with the Salesforce platform & integrated tools. This position is responsible for translating business needs into requirements, & following requests through development, testing & resolution. The Technology Success Manager plays a key role in driving growth, satisfaction & retention of Mozilla Foundations internal Salesforce user base & other tools administered by the Technology Platforms team. This role also manages the Salesforce Administrator role.
Serve as the primary relationship manager & support contact for internal partners for technology onboarding, training, & utilization - 30% of time
- Develop & manage positive & productive working relationships with a portfolio of internal & external partners, leaders & influential voices in the field including consulting partners & vendors.
- Find opportunities & develop plans to increase value for partners within Salesforce & our integrated suite of tools.
- Manage implementation of multiple work streams to achieve team goals for organization-wide engagement & value creation.
- Onboard new & existing staff to Salesforce CRM & other technologies & tools.
- Develop work plans for partner onboarding & engagement & contribute to broad CRM team plans; manage implementation of multiple work plans to deliver on expectations for stakeholder engagement & more broadly for the CRM team.
User Training & Platform Advocacy- 30 % of time
- Develop, manage & roll out user training & onboarding strategy & project plan for CRM & related tools.
- Create & update training materials & documentation to support, coach & partner with users across the organization.
- Conduct training with partners as needed; support training held by other CRM team members to ensure consistency & alignment with partner needs.
- Lead the development & management of internal channels for ongoing platform advocacy & knowledge sharing for users.
- Identify & share new release features relevant to business needs to ensure continuous improvement & maximum benefit for users.
Intake, organize & track ongoing CRM work - 20 % of time
- Lead the implementation of work within the CRM team & with an external Salesforce partner, removing roadblocks & calibrating team assignments to move work forward.
- Responsible for intake, scoping & triage of CRM-related requests; translate business needs from partners into thorough & handoff-ready requirements.
- Oversee testing & quality assurance for new features, enhancements & fixes.
- Serve as a backup for Setup menu configuration & troubleshooting.
- Serve as a backup administrator for Salesforce & related tools to provide user access & configuration.
Team management - 20%
- Lead, motivate & support direct report - Salesforce Administrator, to meet objectives & overcome challenges.
- Act as a guide & mentor; assign & delegate tasks; enable day to day work; provide feedback & guidance for professional development.
- 2 -3 years of Salesforce-related customer success, business analysis or consulting experience preferred but related experience will be considered.
- Previous experience managing employees and/or providing functional guidance.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential. Experience working with Salesforces Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is a plus.
- Familiarity with 3rd party Salesforce applications & tools.
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes in areas such as Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, dashboards & reports.
- Experience with developing training & user documentation for onboarding & utilization.
- Familiarity with technologies such as Airtable, Form Assembly, Campaign Monitor is a plus.
- Good communication, relationship-building skills & a customer-first approach.
- Strong leadership, relationship management & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, & handle & prioritize multiple simultaneous requests, maintaining a professional & courteous attitude.
- Ability to independently apply critical thinking & problem solving skills to develop solutions to business needs.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent judgment & decision making skills.
- Strong interest in continuing to expand knowledge & skills in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical ability.
- Comfortable working in a small, collaborative team environment.
- Energy & passion for the mission of the organization.
- Focus on making it work we are looking for team members who are open-minded, who can look at problems from multiple angles, & who have an appetite & patience for getting it right, revisiting, & constantly improving.
Salary & Benefits Information:
The Mozilla Foundation is dedicated to fair & equitable compensation for our staff. We aim to pay a competitive & market-based salary based on the responsibilities & requirements of the role. We do not ask for, or take into account, salary histories in our offer process.
The starting salary ranges for this role are listed below:
- Germany: [79,920- 89,845] [target salary offer- 82,450]
- UK: [66,225- 74,450] [target salary offer- 68,321]
- Canada: [$137,970 - $155,104] [target salary offer - $142,337]
- US: [$102,200 - $114,892] [target salary offer - $105,435]
Some regions fall into a higher salary market & this is reflected in the example ranges below:
- London: [82,782- 93,062] [target salary offer- 85,402]
- New York: [$127,750 - $143,615] [target salary offer - $131,793]
The range for your specific location will be discussed in screening conversations if your application is successful.
We offer the following benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Extended Sick Leave
- Global Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement Plan contributions
- Paid Time Off: annual leave + sick days & your birthday
- Company Holidays + Shutdown
- Wellness budget
- Professional Development budget
- Top up program for Pregnancy & Parental leaves
Benefits are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Mozilla Foundation.
Mozilla Foundation Hiring Practices:
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices & forms of knowledge are crucial to & enrich the companys core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized & Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, & persons of all sexual orientations & gender identities & expressions.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at email@example.com.