At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
We are hiring an experienced, talented, & energetic Contracts Manager to join our expanding Legal team. Lyft is seeking a candidate who can help us achieve our goals by managing the systems & procedures to support a high-volume commercial agreement negotiation & approval process. You will work closely with Lyfts commercial sales & corporate teams, as well as other key business units. The successful candidate will be an engaged & resourceful self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment & excellent at building strong relationships. Come join the fun at Lyft!
- Draft, evaluate, & negotiate commercial agreements between Lyft & various partners & customers.
- Shape & improve our legal processes that enable both legal & business functions to scale effectively.
- Manage record-keeping for all contracts-related correspondence & documentation.
- Develop, maintain & update templates & playbooks for the commercial legal department.
- Interface with the Sales Operations & Legal Operations teams as needed on a variety of projects.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3+ years of progressive responsibility with quantifiable results in contract negotiation, administration and/or management; in-house experience a plus.
- Resourceful self-starter with excellent problem-solving capabilities, judgment, negotiation, communication (written & verbal) & interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to manage high-volume workloads, multiple stakeholder demands, & ever-shifting priorities.
- Proficiency working with Google Apps & Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive attitude to the workplace.
- Sense of humor & intellectual curiosity with a demonstrated willingness to dive into new areas.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving workplace.
- Experience supporting commercial sales preferred.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.