What we're looking for:
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning, innovative software company in the real estate industry. We are looking fora self-starter who is passionate abouthelpingcustomerssucceedand motivated tobuild out an importantimplementationfunction within the Customer Success organization.
The Implementation Manager willmanage the post-sale implementation process,workingclosely with Sales, Customer Success,and Product & Tech, toimplementproductsolutions thatachieve customer outcomes. You will evaluate the existing implementation process & bring your experience & industrybestpractices to improve & standardize theway customers are onboarded. You will developeffectivestrategies for each cohort of customers, designing a scalable & repeatable onboarding cycle.
The Implementation Manager will:
- Manage the post-sale implementation process, partnering with the Sales Manager andtheCustomer Success Manager to understand client goalsandrecommendsolutions thatachievedesiredoutcomesbased on product capabilities
- Project manage the implementation timeline,getting required inputs from clients & using configuration tools within the product tobuildcustomer solutions
- Serve as a change agent, partnering withkey stakeholders across customer organizationsto get buy-in from usersand conductingeffective trainings toachieve adoption goals
- Suggest improvements to the implementation process, including sharing critical client feedback & insights with Product & Tech
- Be called upon for re-engagement efforts
Our ideal candidate:
- Has 2-3 years of implementation experience in a B2B SaaS setting
- Is a self-starter who loves to build & iterateprocesses
- Is a consultative client managerwho understandscustomer needs & recommendssolutions thatdrivevalue
- Has exceptional organizational & project management skills,able toeffectively managemultiple, competing prioritiesand onboardings
- Is a creative & solutions-oriented individual who canleverage ourconfiguration toolsto build custom solutions for clients
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Flexible paid vacation policy plus a bonus for taking time off
- A seasonal clothing budget so you can dress like a rockstar
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits
- Rapid promotion & growth opportunities
- High-intensity ping-pong tournaments in our Flatiron district loft
- Attend team meetings on a table made out of 32,000 hand placed Legos
- Our quirky hobbies include latte art, glassblowing, cheese making, beer brewing, molecular gastronomy & of course...ping pong (ok, not so quirky).
- Crain's New York: SiteCompli has been named a "Best Place to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business 5 years in a row.
- Inc. 500: SiteCompli ranked #1 among NYC Software companies on the 500's list of Fastest Growing Companies.
- Experience: SiteCompli has been named a Best Place to Work for Recent Graduates 2 years in a row.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Were on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation & respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a nice-to-have it is critical to our mission, culture, & values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent & ideas, leading to better business decisions & a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work & strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices & celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it always learning, growing, & improving.