At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft understands that the future of a seamless, amazing mobility experience requires more than a great app & great drivers. It also requires a great vehicle. This is why weve reimagined our Driver Hubs to include new vehicle services that will not only improve the experience for our customers but also reduce some of the challenges that come with being a driver.
As an Automotive Service Associate, you will learn how to support our drivers & passengers by providing them with incredibly fast, top quality service so they can rely on clean, safe, well-maintained vehicles.
- Performs basic maintenance check & service operations of workflow system including but not limited to determining the proper fluid levels & cleaning the vehicle exterior & interior. Duties can include polishing, drying & cleaning vehicle windshields, windows, lights, & mats as well as vacuuming & shampooing. In some instances, these tasks will be completed by hand
- Shuttling vehicles to & from washes, body shops & dealerships for servicing in addition to vehicle transports to & from offices
- Verifying appropriate vehicle identification is attached to vehicles
- Greeting customers and/or assisting with other duties as assigned by the leadership team
- Has basic knowledge of vehicle inspection & maintenance
- Understands both what quality is & how to do quality work (do the job exactly right the first time)
- Possesses the ability & desire to learn
- All candidates must have a valid unrestricted drivers license
- Have & maintain a satisfactory driving record & be insurable under Lyft's policy
- Customer service mentality
- Must have at least 6 months of work experience
- Paid Time Off -Hourly team members accrue 1 vacation hour for every 17.3 regular hours worked, & 1 hour of sick pay for every 20 hours worked
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 20% off all Lyft rides