In this role, you will be responsible for the product strategy focused on the engage & expand segment of the customer journey. You will work with a team of product managers & report to the Chief Product Officer.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for product excellence, experience in the digital payments industry & a strong background developing e-commerce products.
In order to be successful, this candidate must be well versed in agile development methodologies & comfortable leading product strategy for a cross-functional team of engineers & designers.
- Drive product strategy to deliver ongoing value to our customers & expand our relationship through upgraded experiences
- Develop & own a roadmap of high-value, customer-centric digital features & products. Use qualitative & quantitative data to define requirements
- Partner with our engineering teams to evolve our software & systems architecture to support a rapidly growing customer base across multiple countries & languages
- Provide strategic direction, thought leadership, & inspiration to product managers & members of the wider team
- Collaborate with teams across the entire company including other product teams, marketing, public relations, security / risk operations, accounting, finance, legal, & the executive team
- 10+ years of overall Product Management leadership experience
- 5+ years agile product management experience
- 5+ years of e-commerce experience.
- Demonstrated analytical & quantitative skills, ability to use hard data & metrics to back up assumptions
- Strong understanding of current technologies & standards, & how the digital ecosystem is evolving
- Results-oriented & self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback & understand customer pain points
- Enthusiasm for working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Experience with payments platforms & e-commerce
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Experience managing & leading a team to meet aggressive goals
- Experience in pricing & price testing
- Ability to dive deep into the product, the business, & the competition
- Product development experience in non-U.S markets a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V