WHO WE ARE
Braze is a customer engagement platform that delivers messaging experiences across push, email, apps, & more. Braze is built specifically for todays mobile-first world & tomorrows ambient computing future. Braze is set apart as the platform that allows for real-time & continuous data streaming, replacing decades-old databases that arent built for todays on-demand, always-connected customer. With data, technology, & teams working together in unison, the Braze platform makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, & customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with over 1.5 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees in offices located in New York City, San Francisco, London, & Singapore. Weve been recognized by Forbes Cloud 100 at #85, ranked #225 on's 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies, & listed as #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List, & recognized by The New York Times as The Next Wave of Unicorn Start-Ups. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOULL DO
This role is the heart & soul of our company, responsible for managing the culture & environment of our global offices. This role reports to the Director of People Operations.
As a key member of the People Operations Team you will:
- Take ownership for general office management, maintenance, & security, while developing & implementing solutions for our office space
- Manage all vendor contracts, including maintenance, cleaning, catering, etc.
- Maintain a complex budget while ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Negotiate bids & contracts for all building related third-party workers
- Prioritize the security & wellness of our people with comprehensive safety programming
- Work with the wider People Team to coordinate internal events including office parties, company all hands, & engaging internal
- Lead our global office & facilities strategy & activities for all offices carrying the banner for our culture & values across all locations
- Lead with a vision for sustainability, always looking for greener & more sustainable solutions for our workspaces
- Monitor & provide recommendations for optimal office space utilization as we scale including end-to-end project management of office relocations or expansions
- Manage & supervise all facilities personnel, contractors, & vendors
WHO YOU ARE
- You have 3-5 years of experience in office or facilities management across multiple offices, ideally on a global scale but not essential
- A creative problem-solver, bringing innovative ideas & solutions to the table
- A keen eye for detail & a sense of office pride
- An awesome can-do attitude - no task is too big or too small
- The ability to juggle multiple agendas & unexpected obstacles, & prioritize what needs your attention first, all while communicating with the team & your stakeholders
- Able to think big-picture strategically while still keeping an eye on small details
- A culture champion who lives our values of a Fresh Perspective, Experiences, Realness, Relationships, Inventiveness, & Conviction
- Proactive & Self-motivated with the ability to set own priorities without supervision. Experienced at compiling & following strict budgets
- Accurate & precise attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, & lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- Familiar with Mac computer & GSuite
WHAT WE OFFER
Our aim is to foster a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, are treated fairly, can achieve work-life harmony, & have an opportunity to excel in their careers.
- Excellent medical insurance & life insurance coverage for you & your dependents
- Matching 401(k)
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, & beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance work & life in the way that suits you best
This position is exempt under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.