IgnitionOnes Sales Development Representatives will be responsible for generating revenue & developing new business through list conditioning, networking, social media & new/established verticals. This candidate is energetic, persistent & outcome-focused with a passion for success. Our SDRs also have an internal drive that will allow them to thrive.
- Prospect & identify potential target clients in hospitality & retail business verticals
- Outbound cold & warm calls
- Plan & log daily-weekly-monthly sales activity using SalesForce.com
- Contribute to growth strategies & opportunities
- Qualifying prospects
- Build & grow a healthy sales pipeline
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Driven & passionate personality focusing on cold calling & building their own book of business.
- Strong verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to build & maintain strong trustworthy relationships
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, often changing sales environment
- Strong problem-solving & attention to detail skills
- Effective time-management, planning & organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Bachelors Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of technology
IgnitionOnes leading Customer Intelligence Platform empowers marketers to find & engage their most valuable customers across channels using a data-driven approach. By focusing on cross-channel scoring & robust personalization, IgnitionOnes technology provides real-time, actionable insights for smarter marketing decisions & omnichannel engagement to maximize overall results.
IgnitionOne is one of the largest independent marketing technology companies in the world, currently scoring over 600 million users monthly in 75 countries & powering more than $60 billion in revenue each year for leading brands, including General Motors, CenturyLink, La Quinta & Acer, as well as advertising agencies such as 360i, GroupM & Zenith Media.
IgnitionOne retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
IgnitionOne provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.