Conductor, a WeWork company, is seeking an experienced & data-driven website master with high energy, a positive can do attitude & a passion for creating high impact websites that support demand generation, corporate communications & branding initiatives. The Webmaster will be responsible for working with the marketing team to develop, program & maintain Conductors customer-facing website.
As an entrepreneurial self-starter, you will manage our web experience globally, leading the strategy, architecture, content & design to support high growth demand gen & customer marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for maintaining & improving Conductors website & creating digital experiences (microsites, assessments, customer journey experiences) for various events & campaigns. This position will provide input & feedback to content owners & management support on design, aesthetics, & implementation of enriching features & technologies.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing B2B SaaS company, where youll be able to grow your career within the WeWork family. Conductor has been recognized as Crain's Best Place to Work for 7 years, Best Companies to Work for New York State for 9 years, a Best Workplace by Magazine, & a leader in Forrester's 2018 SEO Wave Report.
- Evolve & expand our current web presence & customer experience
- Maintain customer-facing website content & make basic, routine updates
- Ensure sites along with the pages attached to them are in working order
- Coordinate with designers & developers for more involved website changes
- Perform cross-browser testing
- Analyze the site layouts & structures, HTML coding, navigation systems, etc., for optimizing the content with a view to receive top search engine rankings & enhance the visibility of the websites
- Maintain & update template & code, adding functionality, optimizing website for speed
- Monitor web traffic, performance & capacity to identify, prevent & resolve issues.
- Work with Marketing team to enhance SEO ranking.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure that all websites provide content & functionality that meets the business needs of the organization
- Implement best practices for email, landing page & microsite design for SaaS products
- Translate marketing briefs & actively participate in internal brainstorming sessions to create a range of assets including:
- Campaign support: landing pages, microsites, etc.
- Event support: event microsites & landing pages
- Content marketing: Interactive experiences / assessments
- 5+ years of Webmaster/Web Development experience
- Experience optimizing Wordpress sites
- Experience with web analytics & SEO
- Experience with Marketo (a big plus!)
- Knowledge of Responsive Web Design
- A strong knowledge of general web security protocols & procedures
- Strong written & verbal communication skills & an ability to work cross-functionally with interdepartmental teams
- An ability to quickly familiarize yourself with a new setting & team, as well as an ability to work independently towards common goals
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for solving problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Passion for creativity, from conceptual thinking to final output
- Passion & desire to continuously learn & grow
- B2B software company experience is a plus!
- Experience with Ceros is a plus!