Part of LendKeys business & service provided to clients (financial institutions) is that LendKey handles the Financial Operations of the entire lifecycle of a loan thats originated on the LendKey platform. That includes everything from pulling funds from lenders to disbursement of funds to schools & executing borrower payments & refunds, as well as managing other steps in the FinOps process. Financial Operations also handles the School Hotline & assists in eligibility questions, as well as provide assistance for loan changes.
We are looking for a FinOps Associate to join our Finance team & be a part of this integral piece of our business. A background in Finance or Operations is a plus, but not required. Qualities that are a requirement include someone that is detail-oriented, self-driven, & is a team-player. LendKey is growing organization so flexibility is also key.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day interactions with schools
- Certification outreach to schools
- Documenting outreach
- Reporting successes
- Answer eligibility questions
- Ensure prompt completion of loan processing, including the processing of school certifications
- Build rapport with internal & external stakeholders; actively listen to stakeholders' requests & inquiries
- Evaluate & make decisions using critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Manage & utilize time effectively, as well as assist others within the Financial Operations team
- Attend weekly team meetings
- 1:1 meetings with Financial Operations Manager