Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors, while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products & entire software applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
What youll do:
The VP, Customer Office Operations you will be responsible for building Customer Office operations, managing third party service providers, & overall Customer Success. You will report to the Chief Customer Officer, & will work closely with all senior leadership.
In this role, you will mature Unqorks existing delivery operations: build & manage a team, develop deep operational oversight over metrics & execution, & build strong systems & processes. You will insure that our new & existing relationships are successful & ready for continued growth. As a critical part of the Unqork family, youll help to develop a supportive, positive, & collaborative work environment.
This role requires very strong critical & strategic thinking skills, the love of not only building but doing, the ability to remain open minded & partner across the organization to develop solutions.
- Lead efforts to expand & mature our enterprise delivery practice, customer success, & related support teams
- Build a metrics driven organization focused on outstanding delivery & consistent practices from project onboarding to production support
- Optimize operating model to ensure quality, efficiency, & effective delivery
What you need to succeed:
- Experience working with clients ranging from small-medium enterprise to Fortune 10 organizations
- Track record of scaling operations to meet the needs of a high growth organization
- Proven ability to identify & deliver solutions, establish processes, & continuously improve
- 15+ years leadership in post-sales, customer success, account services and/or support
- Experience working in SaaS, B2B, B2B2C environments
- Proven leadership, decision-making, execution skills & ability to drive accountability
- Experience in Enterprise program deployment of large Enterprise clients
- Experience with insurance & financial services is a plus
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.