At ACV Auctions, you have the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing automotive technology company. Our team is pioneering new technology & end to end service for the automotive industry. We are committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the automotive wholesale industry. ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
What does a Jr. Business Analyst do?
The Financial Systems Analyst reports into the Senior Financial Systems Analyst & will support the finance, accounting & payroll functions on a variety of tasks around system administration & reporting. The Financial Systems Analyst should possess strong communication skills & be able to collaborate with a variety of departments & cross-functional teams within the organization.
What youll be doing:
- Support financial systems across the company & across functions (FP&A & Accounting).
- Work with ACV Auctions managed service providers on major project work & system outages.
- Assist in troubleshooting technical issues by reproducing errors, examining logs, reporting findings, & proposing & implementing solutions independently & in partnership with internal & external partners.
- Work to solve system issues & implement system enhancements across all major financial systems.
- Manage user accounts across all financial systems.
- Develop testing procedures to streamline QA processes & help enable continuous delivery in our core financial systems Netsuite & Adaptive Insights.
- Work with Sr. Financial Systems Analyst & Netsuite development team on technical enhancements.
.What you will need:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- A minimum of 2 years directly supporting ERP systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP or Oracle Financials required.
- Experience with Hyperion or other budget & planning systems strongly preferred.
- Financial modeling or budget & planning experience strongly preferred.
- Financial reporting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, What Ifs, etc.).
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices in Accounting, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Payment Processing, FP&A & Payroll.
What we will offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.