About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for anEmail Marketing Specialistthat will report to the Demand Generation Manager. In this role, you will manage the execution of email & marketing automation campaigns in Eloqua, from setup, targeting & testing to deployment & data monitoring. You will collaborate with multiple internal teams & own the email process from start to finish.
What you'll do
- Manage marketing automation campaigns including creative development, setup, targeting & testing to deployment & data monitoring
- Collaborate with campaigns specialists & product marketing team to define segment specific email marketing strategy, feedback, optimization opportunities & measurement
- Create & manage successful campaigns to our list of prospects
- Analyze performance metrics, providing recommendations to improve effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage all creative requests required for emails
- Ensure emails follow industry policies & best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned or required
What we need from you
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years' of email marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation solutions Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, ExactTarget, etc. Eloqua strongly preferred
- Knowledge of CRM system Salesforce highly preferred
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS a bonus
- High analytical & able to extract business insights from analysis
- Strong planning, research, estimating & writing skills
- Ability to work independently, collaborate with teammates, & fully deliver on all commitments to meet deadlines
- Schedule flexibility to work with international teams & meet aggressive deadlines
- Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment & to interpret rules & guidelines flexibly to enhance the business & in keeping with OneTrust's values & culture
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.