Company Description|Job Description
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions & governments in more than 200 countries & territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates & fees for consumers. Visa's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds & access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier & helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions & products that deliver the convenience & security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Visa Business Solutions provides issuers & their corporate clients a suite of products & capabilities to simplify the critical processes that businesses perform daily. These critical processes include managing expenses, compliance, vendors & reporting. They also provide analysis for corporate clients in order to make informed business & financial decisions about employee & company spend. Business Solutions also facilitate payments between buyers & suppliers, using online solutions or APIs. The Associate Account Manager works on case, triaging,and operational support for client needs.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at the professional level, serves as a technical/functional entry-level specialist & is involved in solving low-complexity problems. This role receives a moderate level of guidance & supervision & may act as a mentor to other team members.
- Provide information & direction to clients regarding Visa products, tools & services, Visa rules, integrated billing & transaction research.
- Identify & analyze low complexity operational problems affecting Clients; communicate ongoing situation status & resolution.
- Act as liaison for the client; provide problem management, proactive identification of processing efficiencies, service change support & system enhancement support.
- Coordinate internal resources to accomplish Visa & client objectives, & ensure processing system performance standards are met & that the client perspective is represented within the organization.
- Stay current with industry & client trends & maintain a working knowledge of Visa products & services.
- Proactively work with the client to identify strategic opportunities & operational cost efficiencies, manage moderately complex assignments that are diverse in scope, & search out appropriate courses of action.
- Research & resolve client's business & transaction processing & billing issues by obtaining & examining all relevant information to determine cause & facilitate resolution.
- Identify & analyze processing issues with client impacts; consistently communicate situational status & resolution; advise on SLA performance both internally & externally as appropriate.
- Prepare & present monthly and/or quarterly production performance results.
- Support biannual business enhancements & all Visa mandates.
- 2 - 5 years of client facing experience in the financial services industry
- Comfort in technical environment, interest in aptitude for understanding technical concepts & terms
- Ability to synthesize technical information & apply to business solutions.
Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively
prioritize & multi-task under deadlines
- Strong written email & verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills are required
- PowerPoint andExcel
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint & Access)
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.