The CSM owns the Customer Lifecycle for a set of Commercial accounts, beginning with customer onboarding & implementation, & continuing through the adoption & renewal staging. A successful Commercial CSM builds impeccable relationship, & shows skill at achieving trusted adviser & customer advocate status in the customers mind. The CSM works closely with the Sales Team to design & execute customer success plans to ensure our customer objectives are truly met, & business value is realized.
Exceptional communication, customer service, sales, & relationship building skills at all levels, including CXO
- Understanding of customer success in general - able to execute the onboarding & adoption process to drive overall customer health.
- Excellent presentation skills & listening skills.
- Ability to define customer needs & goal & drive onboarding & success plans to meet those goals & objectives.
- Basic technical knowledgeable on development & IT solutions
- Self-motivated & self-driven. Excited to drive customer success or to love to represent Pluralsight products to our customers.
- Extensive experience in building key customers / sales relationships.
- Understanding of SaaS environment with its respective opportunities, benefits, & challenges. This could include license management, training on software & technology, & applicable business processes & cycles, among other things.
- Organized & capable of highly effective time management in an entrepreneurial environment. Ability to effectively prioritize time & talents, & to give effective presentations
- Four-year University / Bachelor's Degree in Sales, or equivalent Professional experience
- Ability to travel 25%
- Experience working with Gainsight & Salesforce.
- 1-3 years of previous customer success experience in driving up renewal rates.
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work everyday knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.