Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Financial Analyst to partner across our exciting & fast-paced Retail business. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data. You will be a critical part of a visible, cross-functional team & will help drive strategic decision making as we expand across North America. This person will help support business relationships with corporate leaders across the organization & will also partner closely with our accounting & payables teams.
- Provide analytical / strategic support to our Senior Financial Analyst & Retail team
- Help support the monthly, quarterly & annual budgeting / forecasting process for North America retail
- Track business performance against operating plans & prepare monthly, quarterly & year-to-date variance analysis for management & business leads / areas
- Establish business relationships & assist in the review of results with the business on a monthly basis. This includes reviewing & advising departmental budget preparation with individual managers & addressing ad hoc financial analysis requests
- Develop & improve upon recurring reporting processes & assist in KPI preparation & analysis
- Help to identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities
- Collaborate with accounting & other finance partners to bridge actual results to plan
- Assist in preparation of board of director materials
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through processes automation
- 2+ years in FP&A / corporate finance, strong plus for prior experience developing & assisting cross-functional relationships
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- High aptitude & enthusiasm for complex problem solving utilizing financial modeling & analysis, including advanced Excel & Powerpoint. Advanced experience working with data visualization tools & data cubes is a plus
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required, particularly the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Internally motivated individual who is intellectually curious & not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Experience with financial systems, specifically SAP, is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.