Available start dates for this position: January 2020
Associate Client Service Team
What does the ideal role look like for you? Autonomy, high personal impact, & an introduction to the world of business without pigeonholing yourself into any one industry? A clear path towards leading your own team & managing blue-chip client relationships in two years time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years? If this resonates with you, read on.
Were a global team of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us as an Associate early in your career, youll have significant autonomy & responsibility. Youll get training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. And youll have opportunities to work & spend time with like-minded colleagues from across the globe right from the get-go.
Through hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results, youll be on the path to becoming Manager in two years & Vice President in five, all while being part of a global team thats dedicated to building a business, improving themselves, supporting one another, & celebrating successes together.Candidates with 18+ months of work experience are also eligible for our Experienced Associate program, which will put you on an accelerated track to management.
Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they dont have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions & move forward. Thats when they turn to AlphaSights. Our people bring commercial instincts, business acumen, & a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand our clients unique questions & identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights. With a better understanding of the world than they had before engaging AlphaSights, our clients accelerate their progress. They harness newfound insights & knowledge to identify, assess, & execute on opportunities ahead of the competition.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights employs 500+ professionals in nine offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more at alphasights.com
As an Associate on our client service team, youll act as the connection point between our clients & industry experts. Your role is to focus on clients knowledge gaps & identify experts with the knowledge that can address them. Thinking quickly & critically, youll conduct surface-level research on companies & industries to identify the precise experts around the globe who can answer our clients questions. Youll spend considerable time reaching out by phone to experts to assess whether their knowledge is a relevant match to the client request youre working on & youll connect qualified experts to our clients in real time. Working on several client requests at the same time, youll need to learn effective prioritization to efficiently identify & qualify highly relevant expertise.
This is a fast-paced, client facing, communication-intense role with a clear focus on effectiveness & revenue generation. Associates develop skills in negotiation, professional communication, project management, client service, conflict resolution, & training which pave their way to successful careers in commercial & operational leadership.
Find out more about the AlphaSights career path here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some commonalities that many of our applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials from top tier universities
- Undergraduate business majors or liberal arts majors with an interest in business (all majors considered)
- Students with high levels of extracurricular involvement & leadership
- A client-first mindset, which we define as the relentless commitment to work on clients behalf to help them achieve positive outcomes & the drive to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines & changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: an ability to develop in your role over time & use setbacks as learning opportunities
What you should be looking for:
- Fast-paced, performance environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- Gaining transferable skills, including: results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen across industries, professional communication, time management, & more
- Team-oriented culture with a focus on setting & outperforming goals, professional development & feedback, & celebrating wins
- Opportunity for clear career progression
- 0-3 years' work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
- Returning Summer Associates & early hires will have choice between available start dates
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.