Role: Talent Acquisition Manager
Reports to: Charlie
ABOUT TODAYTIX GROUP:
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Partnering with over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel sites. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customizes our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, & expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our expanding People + Culture team.
Reporting to our Director of People, based in London, you'll be responsible for full-cycle recruiting - sourcing & evaluating candidates for all global (currently US, UK, AU) positions, technical & non-technical. You will work closely with hiring managers to design & execute a talent acquisition/recruiting strategy in an effort to locate & hire exceptional talent who will continue to drive TodayTix Group forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work in a dynamic, fast-paced high growth PE-backed company & make a real impact quickly.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage several open roles at varying levels across many different teams & countries (primarily UK & US), maintaining strong attention to detail & providing a high level of customer service to both hiring managers & external candidates
- Evaluate a high volume of inbound applicants & source passive candidates through a variety of methods (social, networking, career fairs, industry events, etc), building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority & hard-to-fill positions
- Build & continue to make improvements to our hiring processes, ensuring that they are exciting, efficient & effective for candidates & hiring managers
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, culture, strategic direction, & competitors, & use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Maintain clear & consistent records in our applicant tracking system
- Contribute to ad hoc recruiting & People Ops projects as necessary
- Support with onboarding new starters & employee orientation
- Develop innovative ways to attract talent outside of the conventional pipeline sourcing methods
- Ensure all hiring teams are trained & following best practices
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-3 years of experience preferably recruiting for both technical & non-technical roles at a variety of levels
- International recruiting experience a plus
- Hyper organized with strong project management skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, problem-solve, & work efficiently under deadlines
- Articulate communicator (both written & verbal) with strong a attention to detail
- Flexible, with ability to adapt to unpredictable change
- Ability to stay focused while juggling several priorities
- Outgoing & dynamic
- Desire to work in a fast-paced high-growth environment
- A passion for theatre and/or ticketing a huge plus!
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse a plus) & G-Suite
- Bachelors Degree preferred
GOOD TO KNOW:
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension match
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Professional development budget
- Complimentary tickets to shows & events
- Enhanced paid parental leave
- Employee referral bonus scheme
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, irrespective of age, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief or sexual orientation.