This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Identity & Access Management specialist
Adyen is looking for a full-time security engineer specialized in identity & access management for our team in Amsterdam. Adyen is currently experiencing exponential global growth, handling millions of transactions every single day. We are looking for new colleagues interested in a focus on protecting our data by defining our strategy for identity & access management strategies throughout the whole business. We need you to understand the technology & be able to convey solutions to not just the people in our team, but to other teams as well, in all our offices.
What youll do
- Help define & manage a strategy & roadmap for implementing identity management & access control within the organization both in the general scope & project specific.
- Influence the overall strategy for securing applications & data through access governance & controls by building & extending access management governance & tooling.
- Maintain strong working relationships with individuals & groups involved in managing risks & compliance across the organization.
- Provide a structured approach to classify & secure data from risks across the organization.
- Management of the access requests processes & procedures.
- Act on compliance initiatives in regards to PCI DSS, GDPR & other privacy & security requirements & best practices that address access controls.
Who you are
- You have knowledge in security management, web access management, access governance, strong authentication, & privileged account/access management, & how these functions are implemented at scale in an organization through a combination of people, processes & technology.
- In-depth experience with general security concepts, security & monitoring practices/methodologies.
- You understand of security related concepts such as authentication, authorization, role, permissions, groups, rules etc.
- Experience with large & complex systems & secure architecture design.
- Have the mind-set to script, automate, & scope projects to avoid repetitive tasks, because work-life balance is important
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you