The Strategic Customer Success Manager at Convercent is responsible for owning the customer experience with Convercents largest & most complex accounts. You will oversee a portfolio of roughly 5-10 accounts. As a Strategic CSM at Convercent you are responsible for revenue retention, driving adoption, & growth within your customer base. You will act as the voice of the customer within Convercent & be instrumental in ensuring your customers adopt Convercents applications to support their E&C business goals.
- Responsible for a portfolio of 5-10 of Convercents most strategic customers
- Establish relationship with customer stakeholders & executive sponsors to become a strategic & trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle by understanding the goals of their Ethics & Compliance program.
- Become a subject matter expert in Ethics & Compliance & act as a consultant & guide to your customer
- Assist customer in managing to their Ethics & Compliance goals by identifying new & better solutions that align with Convercents core competencies
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent solution & act as your customers trusted advisor in all things Convercent through understanding of each customer use case
- Monitor customer metrics to proactively consult with, nurture & drive adoption of Convercent platform
- Partner with Sales to identify & develop upsell opportunities across Convercent application offerings.
- Proactively manage customers that are at risk through cross functional support & awareness to remove the drivers of risk.
- Facilitate Executive Business reviews to enhance Convercent partnerships with key accounts.
- Proactively manage & own the renewals process from start to closure.
- Support the sales process by participating in product demonstrations & acting as trusted advisor regarding the alignment of Convercent solution & services with customer business needs, implementation requirements & desired outcomes.
- Serve as the customer advocate to internal teams, communicating new business requirements & technology enhancement requests for improved customer experience.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years prior experience in Customer Success or Account Management within an enterprise software or SaaS organization
- Experience managing Fortune 100 Customers & comfort engaging within complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Strong ability to align technical concepts & features to required capabilities
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present & influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive & C-level.
- Comfort level with both technical requirements & high-level strategy conversations
- Excel in a collaborative, team environment while able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a love of solving problems
- Experience navigating & driving customer contract negotiations
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions with an enthusiasm for technology & demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Passion for Customer Success & delivering world class customer experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, & eloquent writing skills.
- Empathy & a unique ability to understand customer needs.
- Ability to travel to customer sites for in-person customer training & implementation sessions up to 30% of the time
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $120,000 - $140,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.